WELCOME TO OUR FORUM

Dear all my students.
This blog is created just for you to practice our english.
REMEMBER! WARNING!!!!!
1. Don't ask other people to do your task (Jangan menyuruh orang lain untuk mengerjakan tugas mu)
alias harap dikerjakan sendiri!!!!!!!!!
2. PLEASE DON'T CLICK THE BLUE 'ADVERTISEMENT'
JANGAN SEKALI-KALI MENGCLICK IKLAN YANG MENYESATKAN YANG BERBAU SEX. DANGEROUS!!!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

the dream came true


As an English teacher I used to dream to visit a native speaker country such as UK, USA ,Aussie or whatever. Alhamdulillah on 2002 I got a letter from LPMP West Java to join selection to have Australian-Indonesian Teacher Exchange Programme and I passed the test. It's a long time we waited to get further info whta to do text. You know it almost 2 years we (Euis from SMP Batujajar-West Java, Kurdi and Erna from SMP Padang, and me Agus from SMP Negeri 1 Cimahi West Java). Alhamdulillah On May 2004 I got interview in LPMP. The interviewers are Leon John from Austrlia and Ibu Teriska from LPMP.
Alhamdulillah , the dream came true, on July 2004 we flew to Australia.On that time we were 8 or 4 couple from each province.West Java (Euis and me), Yogyakarta ( Tri and Rini), South Sumatra (Kurdi and Erna) and from Sulawesi ( Isna and Sudirham). We landed at Sydney Airport first and to be continued to Melbourne.
At Melbourne Airport We were picked up by Aaron, an Asia Link volunteer who derectly brought us to a Hotel. Sorry I forgot the name of the hotel, but it was located in central of Melbourne City. We stayed here for about 1 week. During the week we got some lectures in Melboune uni about Austrlian culture for 2 days, and 3 days we had English course in Language Centre and the rest days we did sight seeng to see pinguin island, museum etc.
One week after, we were distrubuted to different cities. I my self flew to Canberra, Euis, Erna,isna and Rini,sudirham to Sydney and Kurdi and Tri to Victoria.
It was unforgetable experience. You know I 've never gove anywhere by plane even alone. Yo can immagine I had to go to Canberra alone without any experince. But Alhamdulillah , Alloh saved me by giving me mouth and being able to speak English. So when having some trouble I just asked and asked untill the plane landed at small airport of Canberra. I was picked up by Jenny, my friend

12 comments:

gintul_hyuga said...

Assalamualaikum wr.wb
Sir,before I write my comment,I want to tell you if I very happy because you can get your dream.
Hmmm..of course anypeople has the dream.My dream..I want to be a doctor and I want to go to Japan.Why?because I want to learn to draw a anime or manga.Maybe..a people has dream same with me,but anypeople go to japan for shopping,but I want to see Massashi Kishimoto.He is people when draw "Naruto" anime.Maybe..people say my dream is cant true..But,I believe my dream came true( same with you).

Thank you very much..because I can write my dream in your blog.
Assalamualaikum wr.wb

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Faikar Yura.I am twelve years old.I school in Junior High School, seventh grade.My hobby is reading a book.I live at Jatirasa street number ten.I will introduce my family and our activity. I have family. My father's name is Naufal Yura.He is fourty two years old.His hobby is drawing. My mother's name is Mela Reika Indrasari. She is fourty years old.Her hobby is play music.I have one brother, his name is Hilmi Yura.He is eleven years old.His hobby is listen to the radio. In monday to friday I go to school together with my brother.Every monday I study english in English Club.In the afternoon I play with my friends.We usually play football. Everynight I do my homework same as with my brother.I don't read comic in the night.Because I must study.Everyday my father goes to the office by car. He does not go to office with ANGKOT.In Sunday morning I play cycle with my brother.We ussualy go to Nanjung.And then at 07.00 a.m., I go to school for do the karate.In Sunday I don't do my homework.I enjoy the time with my friend's or read comic.My brother ussualy watches TV or plays computer.He does not study in Sunday, too.My Father does not go to the office.So he does enjoy the time with family.My mother does not go to the office or does her work, too.She cooks in the kitchen.She usually cooks fried rice and fried egg.We like fried rice because it is very delicious. Sometimes in a holiday we go to Grandma's house by car. I love my Grandma and grandpa very much. They are very kind.My grandpa is seventy four years old,and my grandma is sixty five years old. I think enough for introduce my family and our activity,thank you very much and see you.....

Snowledge said...

Oh that's great!!... I want also Go to Australia But I better like to Yunani it has alot of Mitost..Oh.. If I can Go there I would Not forget It

Anonymous said...

that awesome pak Agus !I want to be an architects and I want have a big house.oh,I forget to say my name I'm Yoga from 7a .ow I want to be like you have the dreams come true .

Anonymous said...

The Sunday’s Activities my Family


Hello my name is Aburizal Kusnadi and my brother name is Doni Romdoni Kusnadi, my father name is Kusnadi and my mother name is Elly Herlina . We live at Puri Cipageran Indah 1 D-201, Cimahi. The weather at my house is very nice, I like live in my house.

We have different activities, I like play football, my brother like play computer, and my parents like jogging at Sunday, but we have one favorite activities, stay in home and chat anything with the family or we go to somewhere place for take a walk.


My family activities is very lot, for example I usually play football, my brother usually play computer, my father usually go to works but in weekend he usually sleeps all day, and my mother, she like to stitch, she often forget sleeps because she is hard to work .


That is my family Sundays activities, sorry if my article have the wrong sentences and thanks a lot for read this article. And Bye………

Name : Aburizal Kusnadi
Class : 7B
SMPN 1 Cimahi

e-mail :rizal_kusnadi@yahoo.co.id

gintul_hyuga said...

Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb
That is my question....
1).How the method if we want come to Australia?? Which we must smart in lesson or other??
2). When again this programs join?

Hmm...I think enough with my question. Bye..Bye..

b1nt4ngr said...

Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb.

Wow that's very unforgetable. I think, i want to Australian same with you Mr. Agus because in Australian is very clean and very beautiful. and then In Australian have koala and kangoroo, it's very nice and a love koala and kangoroo. Hmmm... i think enough with my comment bye bye.

Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb.

Name : Bintang Ramadhan
Class : 7A

Uciha Uzumaki said...

1. what do you think about australian people?
2. do you like australian people?
3. will you come to australia for two times?
4. how many dollars do you have are there?
5. can i go to australia?
6. when do you go to australia?
7. how many indonesian people in australia?
8. do you eat food from australia?
9. what the name of airport?
10. are you happy?

Rafsa said...

Hallo sir, I am Rafsa this is my questions :
1. How is Australian climate (hot, cold, or what)?
2. What are you do in Australia?
3. Are Australian people kind?
4. How about Melbourne? Is it good city?
5. Do you want to go to another countries?
6. What do you feel?
7. Are Australian food delicious?
8. Are Australian food more delicious than Indonesian food?
9. What are the famous place in Australia?
10. Which part, are impression for you?

That's all from me.
Thank you sir!

Anonymous said...

That's great sir..and i want to go to Australia too, but it's better for me if i go to Italy..coz i want to try the pizza..i like pizza and maybe the pasta ,then i will go to historical buildings there..i think its funtastic..
thanks..

P.S : "oh..did you buying us some present from Australia ??"..
just kidding..

dea mesha................ chubbiest
7a/04

Anonymous said...

My comments

Sir,I'm very happy you can get your dream!are you happy in australian? Do you like australian? Do the people is very kind? I want go to the australian. But I prefer to Japan because japan is state able to move forward culture and because me very like with made by manga film japan that is " NARUTO".
I also like england state because representing state becoming world directive for example time and Ianguage, besides because me take a fancy to very reliable england football playing it.

THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK!
Form elmania 7B

gunkz said...

hello sir !!!
it's so nice to know that you can make your dream came true.
1. are you happy at Australia ?
2. what do you think about Australian people ? are they friendly ?
3. what is your favorite place in Australia ? why ?
4. is there any Indonesian food there ?
5. do you meet Indonesian people?
6. how about the weather ?
7. are you enjoying your time there ?
8. what do you think about Australian food ?
9. what about the Australian culture?
10. are you planning to go there again someday ?

you know sir, i also have a dream. i dream that someday i can go to Japan. why ? its because there are a lot of toys, and i like the comics ( manga). hopefully i can make my dream come true just like yours.

thank you
iskandar agung
7A